Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 11 part 2

Workout DONE. Felt good to get right back into the swing of things, no matter how tired I am today. P90 Sweat 1-2 w/ AR100. I got the WORST pain in my side at the first set of run lunges. OMG, I could not get it to loosen up. I've never had a stitch that bad before. I was in the floor it was hurting so bad. After getting it to stretch out a lil', I just jumped right up and got right back to it. Good sweat, dodging kids added a little something extra, and had to add in a couple of "mommy, my tummy hurts....and mommy, I've gotta poopoo". For me, that's just part of working out at home.

I am having that wonderfully happy feeling this time. I'm tired, I'm loopy, but I feel frakkin' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!! Now to get my nutrition under control, and I'll be back to fighting the good fight.

ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT??????!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment