Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 12

I've been all about working out the past couple of days. I'm reallllllllly enjoying it. Today was P90 Sculpt 1-2. I need to get some heavier weights, but for now I'm just rocking out as many reps as I feel I can. I might go ahead and jump up to Sculpt 3-4. My arms are popping back FAST. I've still got a long way to go, but I'm feeling stronger already. And....I'm greasin' the groove as well. Which is the way I say, I'm popping out pull-ups whenever I happen to pass underneath my pull-up bar. Which is hanging between my living room and kitchen. So far, I'm back up too two consecutive pull-ups. WOOHOO!!!! lol

Emotionally I feel better than I have in a lonnnnnnnng time. Coming up on Spring Break week where we get to go see Bryan's mom and my mom and also take Colin to the Marcus Institute. We've waited 9mths to get an appointment, so to finally get up there and get him looked at....I'm thrilled. Any help we can get is appreciated.

Also...tomorrow is Autism awareness day. To help spread the word about this disease, wear blue. Let's let people know that this is growing every day. More and more kids are being diagnosed, and the help just isn't out there like it needs to be. You shouldn't have to wait 9mths to get an appt. Ok...off my soapbox....for now...LOL

Oh...and Nathan Fillion has said today, that there WILL be a prequel made of Firefly.







April Fool's :D

1 comment: