Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 14

Well, I've been on vacation the past week. If you can really call it that. Sunday April 4 was of course Easter Sunday. That (for us) means sunrise service. And considering that our church is 40min drive away, that made for an EXTRA early morning. Then packing and more packing and then a movie 2012....alright movie....but not the best. Then we headed up to Griffin on Monday. We spent the evening with my mother-in-law, and go up extra early to get on te road to Atlanta. WE took Colin up to Atlanta to the Marcus Institute to get him assessed for Autism. He did SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! We go back on the 20th to get the results. But to say the least...it was a long day for the three of us. Laurana had stayed with her granny.....so she got to sleep late...LOL.

From there we headed to my mom's house in Clarkesville. Let's just say....it made me homesick. Beautiful weather, hanging with my mom, playing at Demorest park, hanging with my mom.....yeah.....it was THE MOST fun. We didn't get to stay nearly long enough. The only thing to mare it was the kids not sleeping well at night. I feel like I hadn't slept all week. So now, I'm ready for my vacation...LOL.

I haven't worked out at all this past week. And I have eaten everything in sight. I don't know what's wrong with me...I'm eating EVERYTHING. Well, everything bad. Chocolate, salty stuff, hamburgers, pizza, and at the moment I'm craving Taco Bell like it's cocaine. WTF????

But tomorrow brings a new day. I'm setting a schedule for myself workout wise. And everything else wise as well. So people...help keep me accountable. Not only to my workouts, but to my blog as well.....I've missed writing here. I'll try to even write what I've eaten....I hate doing that. But I will try. Even the bad stuff that sneak their way in. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment