Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 13

I love the number 13. It's my second favorite number. My very favorite is 3. It's been 3 since a was really little. Dale Murphy's number was 3 and I adored him!!!! So whenever I played a sport, I'd try to be #3. And if I couldn't be that I'd want 13 or 33. Anyway....just a little tidbit about me. :)

Didn't workout yesterday, but still had a good day. I faced MY fears and chaperoned Laurana's Easter Party field trip. It went really well. I actually felt comfortable in my own skin. All the other mom's knew each other and were grouped together talking. So I just kinda sat by myself and watched Laurana play. I did talk to her teacher and learned she's being moved up to the higher reading class!!! Woohoo!!!! Half a year of school and she's outlearning alot of the kids that have been there the whole year. WAY TO GO DOODLE!!!

I'm addicted to the show Lie To Me. It's soooooooo good. And now I find myself watching peoples faces and body language. You better watch out if you lie to me these days people...at least if you do it in person...lol

I'm also loving Spartacus: Blood and Sand. I only started watching it because my friend Matt was gonna be in some of the later episodes, but once I started....you can't STOP watching it. Though I have to sneek it in after the kids are in bed due to all the blood and naked people. I am glad to know that Matt will not be one of said naked people. Not sure I coulda looked him OR his lovely wife Kristy in the eye if he had been...hehehe. Love my NZ friends!!!

Took yesterday as my rest day. Enjoy spending the day with my family. Easter festivities in full swing!
Today brought P90 Sweat 1-2 w/AR100. For some reason I'm getting a really bad stitch in my side during run lunges. This is the second time it's happened. Today I took a short 2min break and downed half a bottle of water, stretched a tiny bit and got right back to it. Is that the right thing to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment