Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 16

Wowzers, I'm being really lame on my blog. I'll try to do better....I promise.

I did P90 Sweat 1-2 w/ AR100 yesterday. No side stitch (thank goodness) and really worked hard to isolate my abs during the ab ripper. Then today I did P90 Sculpt 3-4. That's right guys, I upped the ante and did a 3-4 workout. I needed to push myself, and I felt it at the end of the workout. Yay for pushing yourself!!!!! I'll be doing Sweat 3-4 tomorrow.

A friend of mine's sister passed away yesterday. It was expected, but still, you can never truely prepare yourself for the death of a loved one. Once again cancer has struck. I hate cancer.

I'm pms'ing to the extreme. Any little thing is setting me off. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Went to the crazy doctor yesterday and she's upped my meds. The way I've been feeling of late, just isn't good. I did tell her that I'm back to working out, and cleaning up my diet, and she said that would help things for sure. But she wanted to up my meds to even things out while my body adjusts. If it'll help the depression and crazy mood swings, I'm all for it. And it should also help my pms.............maybe next month....LOL.

I'm up to date on Spartacus: Blood and Sand now. And all I can say about it is HOLY WOW!!! It is fantastic. I've gotta say I didn't like it so much when it first started, but after about episode 3 it really picked up and was getting good. Then after episode 6.....just wow. I'm praying for the lead star Andy. He has non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Again....cancer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment