Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 3

Mood: Blah
Weather: sunny and crisp
Sick: ME

I feel like utter crap. I'm nauseous, my ear hurts, throat, cough, headache......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Also, it almost feels like I'm high on some bad drug. Since I've never done any drugs, I'm purely guessing on that, but still. I'm all woozy and lightheaded, so I decided...what I fine time to blog. LOL.

There is so much going through my head right now. So I'll just let it spill out.

Friends: I have wonderful friends. The only problem being, they don't live close to me. Let me ponder.....Julia, David, and Pam live here. Is that it???? The rest of my friends are spread out all over the country....and in the Middle East right now (that would be Joe and Sean). For some of my friends, I've only actually met them once. For some, I haven't seen them since high school, and other's I only know online. But I truely cherish each and every one of them. I just wish I could be like other people and make friends easily. I really don't. It's hard for me to open up to new people. Strange then that I'm doing this blog....hmmmm....maybe I'm growing or something. I'm completely shy when I first meet someone. And ALOT of people tend to think I'm a total snob at first meet. But truely, I'm horrible at small talk. I run outa things to say and just stand/sit there just looking at them.

I also tend to make friends with guys more than girls. Why? I have no idea. And it's weird being friends with guys.....because you never can truely fit in. Or at least I don't tend to. Hard to explain how I feel...hmmmmm....picture me standing with my friend (a guy) and a group of his friends. I might as well not even exist. Because I'm one of those beings that's not a true tomboy, but also not a girlie girl, so they don't know what to do with me. Not sure that's coming out right, might have to re-visit this at a later date.

No workout again today. Feeling like crap. Wonder if sweating would help or hurt. I'm mostly worried that I wouldn't be able to breathe. Hmmmmmmm. And of course, wanting to do something so badly, yet not being able too is frakkin' crappy if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. Just push play & do 3 reps.. at least you pushed play & did someting..its a habit.. next time you will do better..<3

    ReplyDelete