Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 2 part 2

So, I thought I was done blogging for the day, and then I almost coughed up a lung. OMG, it hurt sooooo bad. And then....and THEN, Laurana had water diahrrea. And then told me she felt like she was going to throw-up. And if that wasn't bad enough, as I was getting Colin ready for bed, I noticed the rash coming back. WTF???? We can NOT catch a break.

The moment I have the thought that things are swinging in the right direction, WHAM. And for me that never bodes well. Where is the silver lining?? How do I find it right now?? The more this lingers the crazier my mind gets.

And my heart is hurting for my friends that their father's are having serious health issues. I wish I could help them. It's almost a need to help them. But on is in Mass, the other in Central FL. Not easily accessible to me. Of course, I'm fairly certain they wouldn't want the sick queen around right now...lol.

I want to do more....be more.....but everyday I feel less deserving. Crazy I know. sigh

Thank you for reading this stuff. Living with depression is HARD. And I've really felt all alone for a long time. I had the 'nobody else feels like me' attitude. I was wrong.

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who is a cancer survivor. I felt horrible because I felt like there was nothing I could do to help. Her boyfriend at the time, said, "You know, just being there is helping more than you will ever know." Hang in there chica; things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FA, i feel the way you are feeling 99.9% of the time...
    i seclude my self all the time just b/c i am constantly thinking, no one will like me or im not good enough.. Sweetie, you are definitely, not alone

    it will get better. i promise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depression is more common than people think, so you are definitely NOT alone. And you know that I live with it, myself, so if you ever need to talk, I'm here to listen.

    ReplyDelete