Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 8

I liked myself today. Haven't done that in a long time. Woke up with energy, ready to start the day. I ate solid food, and actually drank a coffee. Mmmmmmmmmmm coffee!!!!! My mind was at peace today. Well, all the way up till I realized I forgot to take my crazy pill last night. EEK!!! But even still, I had a really good day.

Looks like I might be starting back to working out tomorrow. Probably something a little slower tempo like P90 Sweat 1-2. See how my body reacts, then onward to my round of P90X Lean. Gotta take it slow though at first. I can NOT allow myself to get sick again. I will try to help that along by going to the doctor next month. Get a full physical and see if there is anything physically wrong with me that could be effecting my depression. And also talk about my continuing stomach issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment