Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 7

Wow....a week of blogging. And what an interesting week it's been. I can tell you, with the PMS and then starting my period, I can conclude that hormones and my depression did not mix well. I'm going to start really counting the days and seeing exactly when I start to sink into depression worse. If it's continually at the time around my period, I'll have more info to give my phyciatrist. And the more info I can give her the better.

I'm feeling ok today. I'm eating my first real food in 3 days at this very moment. My stomach is NOT happy about it. But I can't just continue not eating. The only good thing that's come outa this, is I've lost 6lbs. Of course...not the best way to lose weight.

My spirits are also on the rise today. I was back to my roll of chauffer for the family. My body is weak, and I'm really tired, but I still mentally feel pretty good. So YAY!!!! I'm not gonna push it and workout today, but I think I'm inching toward getting back to it. Another YAY!!!!

On a sad note, the mom of a friend of ours was in a bad car accident today. They think she broke her neck, and the last update we had was she couldn't feel anything below her neck. Someone ran a Stop sign and plowed into her. It seems as though bad things are happening to alot of parents of friends of mine. And I ache for them all.

As I close this for now, the food is NOT sitting well, but I'm praying it stays down. I've got to get the nutrients. And our TV is being taken over by Laurana's favorite shows now....she's fallen for....ANIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment