Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 9



Wow...been an interesting day. Very emotional for me. Lots of ups and downs. Not the way I really enjoy spending a day. Almost felt manic-depressive. But......on a fantastic note, I worked out today!!!! Woohoo!!!!! It wasn't pretty, but it got done. And I took pics. My Day 1 pics so to speak. Compared to what I was, I'm waaaaaaaaaay outa shape. But not as bad looking as it could be. Let's see if I can figure out how to post them.....


I feel good about having worked out, but I don't have that super happy feeling I'm used to after a workout. It might be that I just have alot on mind today, or stress, or other crap.....I don't know.

There's other stuff happening that makes me sad. But really not interested in talking about it. So instead I'll talk about mundane things like really not liking the movie G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. I was really disappointed in it. I actually fell asleep, which is something I DO NOT do during movies.

I'm also dealing with another breakout of acne. I've had acne since I was in the 5th grade. And I thought by this point in my life I would be acne free. NOT!!!! I've done every treatment there is, and the only thing that halfway worked was ProActive. But I just couldn't afford to keep up the order. It's so frustrating. And embarrassing. I'm 31 and I have adolescent acne. This does NOT help my self-confidence at all. I feel fat and have pimples all over my face. Not to mention my chest and back. It's sliding it's way down my body...EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment